Wednesday, May 1, 2019

A Birthday Card For a Friend....

Hi,

I needed to make a birthday card for a friend and it has been a while since I had made a Cake Pop Up using dies by Karen Burniston so I started there.  I also love the colors in this MFT paper Pack ( which is retiring right now) so used it for my color scheme.
I love how easy it is to create this pop up card and it always looks impressive.

Below is the front:


Dies used are by Karen and Stamps and Paper is MFT.

Here is the card opened up!


And a closer look at the cake....


Supplies I used are linked below, Thanks for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...