Monday, April 15, 2019

Selfies with Friends

Hi,

When I saw this set by Birdie Brown for MFT I knew I had to have it!!  It is so much fun to color and perfect to practice with my polychromos.I thought it would be fun on the Frame Pull Pop Up by Karen Burniston....

Below is the card I created in the closed position.....




And another view.....


And the front pulled open to reveal a second selfie....



And the card opened to reveal a message.


Just love this set so much....such a fun one!!
And this die set by Karen has always been one of my favorites too!

Supplies I used for this card are linked below....
Thank You for stopping by my blog today and have a Super Week!!
XOXO
Kelly





2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Just love this card, Kelly! You are so talented, Jo x

karlalala said...

thanks!! you've enabled me to get yet another stamp set!! *wink*

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...