Thursday, April 18, 2019

Another Hamster Selfie!

Hi,

Still playin with this super fen set by Birdie Brown for MFT , Picture Perfect!  This time I put it on a Spinner Square Pop Up by Karen Burniston..... going to play with the Dogs and Cats next and maybe use Copic's instead.
These have been perfect for a little Polychromo practice....

Here is the front of the card!


and anther view.....


And the Fun inside....





and a close up of the image.....


Supplies I used for this card are linked below.....
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly






1 comment:

karlalala said...

those stamps are too dang cute. can't wait to get mine so i can copy you!! HA!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...