Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Wine Time?

Hi,

Have you seen the New Wine Charms just released by Karen Burniston?  They are so much fun.....
I thought they would be perfect on the Circle Charm Pop Up so I made a birthday card using all the charms.

Here is the Front!


I colored the Charms using Copic markers and stamped a little on the labels. I used the New Celebrate on the Front! Love the Big Words....

Here is the inside.....


And another view.....


I know I will use these fun charms a lot.....I'm not a wine drinker myself but most of my friends are :)

Supplies I used are linked below, (The Paper is some I had gotten at Hobby Lobby)
Thank You for stopping and have a Great day!
XOXO
Kelly



2 comments:

Lois said...

Love this card, Kelly! Like you, I'm not a wine drinker, but my neighbor is. His birthday is next month, and I'm going to use your card for inspiration on the card I'll be making for him.

Swing Set Pros said...

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing a great information and useful. it really necessary and timely for me at this time. I've read a lot of blogs and visit but they made me feel boring. Your article made me feel strange and fascinating it attracted me. I wanted to share this information with my friends on the social network facebook.!

Wooden Swing sets

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...