Thursday, September 6, 2018

A Birthday Card Usin the New Karen Burniston Explosion Die Set!!

Hi,

Have you seen all the new dies just released by Karen Burniston ?  So many Fun dies.....
Now that my room is some what back together I could hardly wait to play.   The first set I grabbed was the Explosion Pop Up die set!  It is such a fun one and can really be used for any occasion .
I kept this first one pretty simple and it can be given to a male or female I love that!

Here is the front:



I just love this Graphic Grid Paper by MFT, I used both the Crosshatch Rectangles and Ovals on the front of my card a long with the Big Happy Birthday!

Here is the Inside.....


I used the New Explosion Pop Up set and the New Celebrate a long with several other dies linked below.
The stamps are by Your Next Stamp, I just love that Chameleon and he is colored using my Chameleon pens.
The New dies are up for preorder and will be shipping in just a few days.....

Hope you have a great day thanks so much for stopping by....
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...