Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge The Great Outdoors!

Hi,

It's time for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge, out theme this month is the great outdoors!  I'm using the brand NEW Tent Pop Up along with several other New and older Karen Burniston die sets!
This card is for my brother.....
Here is the Front:


The patterned paper I used is by SU and very old so I'm sure it must be discontinued....

Another view of the Front just before opening....


And the Fun Part!!


I LOVE the Tent....I added a few charms from the Sweet Treats and the Camping Charms on this card. Enjoy is from words #6 Summer and the Square for the message is the New Cross Hatched Squares!!

Here is another view.....


And a close up!


So much Fun to create little scenes with these dies....

Head over to karenburniston.com and see all the other cards by the DT and Karen will have a Fun card and video too!!
Supplies I used are linked below, Thank You for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly


1 comment:

Cindy said...

What a fun card! Love the wiggle eyes on the fish and raccoon ! So cute.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...