Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Focus on A Way With Words by Suzanne Cannon's NEW Release!!

Hi,

Today the Elizabeth Craft Designs design team is focusing on Suzanne Cannon's A Way With Words release that is available today!  I decided to make a baby card with the cute Onesie from the Little Ones set and I also am using the New Welcome die a long with the older Baby from the  Baby Love set!

Here is my card!



I colored the onesies using comic markers and framed them on the stitched rectangles and dotted scalloped rectangles. I used some tiny black and silver glitter dots for the snaps....

Here is another photo:


Head over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog to see all the inspiration by the team.....Supplies I used today are linked below.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly


1 comment:

Quietfire said...

Tee Hee! Glitter dots for the snaps! This is a gorgeous (and adorable) card Kelly! Thanks so much!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...