Monday, May 28, 2018

Hello Foxy!

Hi,

I have a Fun Upsy Daisy Pop Up to show you today using New Karen Burniston dies. The New dies are shipping in a few days and can be preordered  by using the links at the bottom of my post.

Here is the front:



And another view....


I used the New Cross Hatch Squares, Flowers from the Upsy Daisy, the Flower and Bee set,  Fox from woodland Animals set, Nature Edge,s and a Watercolored background.

Here is the inside....


And another view....


The Foxy sentiment is by Honey Bee all supplies are linked below.....
Hope you have a Happy Memorial Day and get to spend it with friends or family.....
XOXO
Kelly

2 comments:

cghundley said...

Your card is so
cute and the inside
is wonderful!
Carla from Utah

Karen Aicken said...

Fab card - loving those backgrounds!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...