Friday, May 25, 2018

A Sympathy Card for a Friend using the New Susan's Garden Shasta Daisy!

Hi,

Sympathy cards are always so hard to make and I never have them on hand but I needed one for a friend so decided to use Susan's Garden New Shasta Daisy just released by Elizabeth Craft Designs for my card!


I also used the New Stitched Hexagons and the With Sympathy by Joset Designs.  The background was created with my Daniel Smith Watercolors....

Here is another view

I used the Whisper Blue Soft Finish card stock and reversed it so there is a pop of color on the inside, one of my favorite things to do.

Supplies I used can be found below...Thank you so much for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly



A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...