Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Backgrounds!

Hi,

I have some cards to show you I made for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge using some fun Background dies available at the ECD store!
One of my favorite things to do is cut them out of different papers and put them back together like a puzzle.  This first card I cut  three using the Kaleidoscope die out of papers I had covered with Silk Microfine Glitter. ( True Red, Peridot and Royal Blue )

Here is my card.....


Love all the Sparkle and I saw Poinsettia's in the design so thought it was perfect for a Merry Christmas using a die by Suzanne Cannon's A Way With Words.

The Next card used a red and white background using the Abstract background die a sentiment by Joset and a Poinsettia using Susan's Garden Garden Notes Small Poinsettia.


I just LOVE these Flowers of Susan's.  I'm not real good at them like some of the others but the realness of them is incredible. For mine I started with White Soft Finish Card Stock and colored the Petals and leaves myself. I love the Flower wth this background as I can see a Poinsettia like shape in this background as well.

Check out the  Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog  today for tons of Inspiration by the other DT members...
Leave a comment on which ECD stamp or die you would use in your creations to have a chance at a 20.00 gift card to the store.
Supplies I used are linked below!
Thank You for stopping and have a Wonderful Day!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...