Thursday, December 21, 2017

A Sympathy Card Using Susan's Garden Hydrangeas

Hi,

One of my favorite flowers in the world is a Hydrangea....especially when they are blue!
The Susan's Garden Hydrangeas are in my opinion the easiest to create and are so beautiful.
Unfortunately I had to make a sympathy card and though the flowers would be perfect in cheering the recipient up without being too loud.
I started with white soft finish card stock and colored each leaf and petal with my copic markers.

Here is the card I created using two Hydrangeas



And another view....

I used several Elizabeth Craft Designs dies to frame the flowers and the patterned paper is also ECD. The Sympathy is a Paper Smooches Stamp.

Here is a close up of the flowers


Supplies I used are linked below......
Thank You for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...