Sunday, September 24, 2017

You're The Pumpkin Spice In My Latte!

Hi,

It's that time of year when everything is Pumpkin Spice I love the smells and Fall weather but I can't drink the PSL's they are too sweet for me....
But I LOVE this stamp and die set by Lawn Fawn and it was perfect to add to my Charm Accordion using dies by Karen Burniston!  The Coffee Bean and Coffee Bean stench are old Karen Burniston and linked below.  If you want them grab them as once they are gone they are gone.....

Here is my card:




I  colored  on the silk microfine glitter to make it look like spices on the shaker....






This color combo is one of my all time favorites...easy o the eyes!
Hope you have enjoyed this card, my supplies are linked below.
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...