Monday, September 25, 2017

Elizabeth Craft Designs Winter Sweater Blog Hop!

Hi,

Welcome to my blog, and the Elizabeth Craft Designs Winter Sweater Blog Hop. Today the Elizabeth Craft Designs Design Team are having a special blog hop featuring the Winter Sweater die set.

The hop started on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog, so if you just happened to hop onto my blog you may want to head over there now so you can start at the beginning of the hop. You do want to miss anything and there is lots to see!



I decided to put one of Krista Schneider's Owls on mine by stamping and masking and inking it up using Distress Oxides, then coloring the Owl with Copic markers.
I used a few of my favorite colors for this fun sweater.....



Sentiment is by  Krista Schneider for Elizabeth Craft Designs and Linked below...I love that sentiment!

Elizabeth Craft Designs is offering a 15% discount on the Winter Sweater die by using the code BRRR at checkout!

Next person on the Hop is Elena Anderson If you get lost a long the way head to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog for the order. Thank You for stopping by Hope you have a Great Day!

XOXOKelly





17 comments:

StampOwl said...

Loving those colors and of course the owl

Birgit said...

Kelly, I just love how you blended the colors on your sweater. The owl is so darling too. What a perfect sweater!!

S@ndy Diller said...

Your sweater is adorable - love the owl and the coloring.

Anita Braddock said...

Beautiful card the colors blend Awesomely and If it was real I would put it on. Live the Owl it works together great job.

Toni F said...

Love the ombré look of the sweater. Nice job.

Iva Stastna said...

Lovely sweaters card,I love this colors.

Unknown said...

The coloring on the owl is stunning!! Love the color combo too. Gorgeous card!

Sanna said...

beautiful owl sweater card!

Marlene L said...

Love the shading on the sweater. Sweet owl.

jean said...

love the oxide ink coloring on your sweater !!! beautiful

Sheila said...

This is my favorite card as I really like the shading and the selection of the colors that you used.

Karen (karey2005) said...

Sweet! Love the background colors on your sweater! I would so wear this!

Katelyn said...

Such a cute card Kelly! Love the colours you've used!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Wow - I love how you did the background! Your card is truly awesome! I just purchased the sweater die -- thank you for the inspiration!!

Denise Bryant said...

Darling card! Love your beautiful color combo and that adorable owl! Love the fun sweater die... so many great ideas along the hop!

donna mikasa said...

Oh how I would love an owl sweater like that! So cute, and love the colors!

Jean said...

Just delightful!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...