Sunday, September 3, 2017

I Miss Your Hugs

Hi,

I recently discovered Squidgies by Stamping Bella....So dang cute! I thought they would be perfect on the New Katherine Label Pop Up by Karen Burniston! I can't wait to get more of these cuties they are so much fun to color.

Here is the Front of the card (All dies are from the Katherine Label)


Here is the card opened up!


I love a blue and brown color combo, I haven't used that in a while....

Below is a close up of the sweet image.  I wish I could send one to all of my friends just love this so much!




Im not sure who made the patterned paper I used as I've had it for many years and just pulled it from my stash.
Supplies I used are linked below!
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day.....
XOXO
Kelly



A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...