Sunday, September 3, 2017

Campers have 'Smore Fun!

Hi,

I have a fun camping pop up to share with you today using stamps and dies designed by Krista Schneider, and Joset Designs for  Elizabeth Craft Designs 

Here is the Front of my card!


I used the Stitched Rectangles and Dotted Scallop Rectangles to frame my sentiment.

and the Pop Up Inside:

I used several of the Adventure Edges by Joset Designs to make my scene.
Two pop up dies were used from the new general pop up die set.

Below are a few more photos!


I think I know who this will go too as we are going camping soon with my brother and his wife and my nephew... I Love to camp!

Here is a close up of the scene.....


All supplies are linked below....
Hope you have enjoyed this card and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...