Monday, August 28, 2017

Spooky Ghosts Pop Up!

Hi,

I have a fun Halloween Pop Up to show you today using New Joset Designs dies and stamps.

Here is the front!


and the Inside:



and a close up so you can see the sparkle.....

The background was created using soft finish card stock crumpling it up inking and spritzing with one of the colors at a time and then ironing and repeating until you get the look you want.  I got this technique from Shelly Hickox who got it from tim :)
The upper Glittery Ghost is on a mini action nobler for meow Fun!

Supplies I used are linked below....
Thanks for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...