Saturday, August 26, 2017

Merry Christmas Friend with New Karen Burniston Dies!

Hi,

Have you seen the New Holiday themed die sets by Karen Burniston in Cahoots with Riley?? one of my favorites is the House and Fence Pop Up.  I use to use the template created by Karen to make floating floors for my cards. This Nw set makes it sooooooooo easy as it has a die for the floating floor.

I kept the front of my card real simple using dies by Karen....





Here is the Inside using the House and the floating floor.....



And a close up.....



This die set includes the fence , the house and the floating floor and several other dies.
Supplies I used are linked below

Hope you are having a good daySunday!  Thanks so much for stopping....
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...