Sunday, September 18, 2016

Let's Have Some Fun!

Hi,

Have you seen the Fun New dies coming out this month by Els Van de burgt Studio / Elizabeth Craft Designs?  They are Amazing and Fun.....you  will be able to purchase them I believe on the 26th!
For my card today I used the New Speech Bubble Edgy Options and the New Chevron Background....all other supplies are available Now by Joset Designs and Elizabeth Craft Designs!


I Love the New Chevron Background and the Speech Bubble Edgy Options by Els Van de burgt Studio are so much Fun!
I used the Dotted Scallop rectangles to Frame the Background  by Els and placed the Skates by Joset Designs on the card a long with a sentiment from her Winter Sentiment stamp set. I used Soft Finish Cardstock in Soft Sky and White. ( Green was inked)  I Love the way the texture on the white make the skates look real.   I used the New Silk Microfine Glitter Go To Green got some of the chevrons and others were Soft Finish White Inked with Distress Inks.

And a close up!


There is just no end to possibilities with these New dies...I can't wait to see what you do with them too!
Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!
XO


  

   



 

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...