Wednesday, September 21, 2016

A Wedding Card using Dies, Stamps and Stencil by Karen Burniston and a Tutorial on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog!

Hi,

One of the things I love about making cards is you can make them in any colors you want...I needed a card for a wedding and wanted to make it in their colors and because I made it myself...it was easy!
I used some New dies just released by Karen Burniston for  and other supplies available from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Here is the Front:






And the card opened up!
I just love the New Anita Frames Pop Up....so many possibilities!




And a couple of close ups ;)
 


I have a tutorial on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog today :)
The card I made for the tutorial is slightly different and pictured below.

Head over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and see how I made this....
Thank you for stopping be my blog today and have a perfect day!
XO

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...