Friday, August 12, 2016

Yummy Macaron's using New Dies by Joset Designs!

Hi,

For years I always wanted to try these Amazing colorful cookies I always see and hear about.  Finally about a few years ago a Mall had a store and I got to try some!  There is nothing quite like a Macaron...Yum!!
I Loved when I saw that Joset Designs/Elizabeth Craft Designs was coming out with dies for these Amazing Cookies!
I knew I wanted to make a Flower Pot Pop Stand with Macaroons coming out of the box.... I have a friend that loves Macha so I knew some of my cookies needed to be green. :)

Here is the Front of My Card:

For the front I used a sentiment by Joset Designs, Labels from the Karen Burniston Labels and Circles set, Paris Edges and a Stitched Circle by Els Van de burgt Studio long with some Yummy Macarons using Joset's New dies!!

Here is the Inside....



I used the New Stripes Stage It Stencil and Flower Pot Pop Stand by Karen Burniston for the plaid and Lots of Fun Colored Macarons to go inside the Flower Pot ( aka Box)   :)

Supplies used are linked below.....I just Love these Fun Macaron's and know I will use them a lot!!
These dies, stamps and stencils will be coming to Elizabeth Craft Designs real soon so watch for them!!

Thank you for stopping and have a perfect day....
XO
Kelly



  

   


2 comments:

Joset said...

My favorite! Love this one so much! Thank you for sharing Kelly! xx

donna mikasa said...

Ooh la la! LOVE all those macarons!! So awesome, Kelly!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...