Monday, August 15, 2016

Baseball Anyone??

Hi,

One of my favorite things to do in the whole world is watch baseball....When Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs came out with the New Sports Charms I knew the first one I'd use would be the baseball..
I had a perfect sentiment to use with it too....

Here i the Front of my card:

The Hanging Charm Pull Tab card is one of my favorites and such a Fun one.
I ended up drawing a bat and hand cutting it on some paper I had covered with Pewter Silk Microfine Glitter.  I also used the Stitched Rectangles and the Dotted Scallop Rectangles by Els Van de burgt for my card.

Here is the card opened up:

The patterned paper is some I picked up at Hobby Lobby and the sentiment I have had for  a long time by  Inkadinkadoo #98709 Tell It Like It Is.
Other supplies used are linked below,  The New dies should be shipping to stores anyway so keep a look out  at Elizabeth Craft Designs.  Thank you so much for stopping and have a perfect day!
XO
Kelly


  

   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...