Thursday, June 23, 2016

Thinking of You....

Hi,

I can't get enough of the Stage It Stencils by Karen Burniston and thought it would be Fun to Play with some New Joset Designs Dies and give them a stenciled pattern.... For this card I used the New Turtle and the Seaweed Dies a long with Karen Burniston's Stencils (Flower, Petite Flourish, Blossom and Swirly Flourish) and her Beach and Outdoor Edges. Then Framed it using the Stitched Rectangles and Dotted Scallop Rectangles by Els Van de burgt Studio, all available at Elizabeth Craft Designs.


One of my Very Favorite things about the Elizabeth Craft Designs Soft Finish Cardstock is that it is colored on one side and white on the other allowing me to use the white on the outside of the card and having a Pop of color on the inside!

My supplies are linked below....
Thank you so much for stopping and have a perfect day!
XO


  

   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...