Wednesday, June 22, 2016

My Final card for the Karen Burniston Designer card Summer....

Hi,

I'm back with my final card for this months Karen Burniston Designer Challenge (Summer)

Two of my three Grand Kids have Summer Birthdays, I thought it would be fun to make Camden a Beachy themed Birthday card this year since they will be at the beach for her birthday.

Here is the Front:


I used totally non traditional colors for a Fun girly look....That shaker mix is one of my favorites by Lucy's Little Things it's called Fairy Lights. The Oval and the Rectangle Frames are by Els Van de burgt Studio and make it easy to make shaker cards!

Here is the Inside:


Because of the Palm Tree's hanging over I could not make it a Pop Up so I Put Rocky on an Action Wobbler instead.... But he is pretty cute when he wiggles :)

If you follow me on Facebook I will have a video so you can see the shake action and the Wobbling Rocky :)

Later today head over to Karen Burniston's Blog and you will get to see ALL of the DT's Summertime creations and a Fabulous card and video by Karen!
Thank you for stopping by today and have a perfect day....
XO



  

   







  

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...