Monday, March 14, 2016

My second card for this months Karen Burniston Designer challenge!

Hi,

I'm back today with card number 2 for the Karen Burniston Designer challenge using the Oval Pull Card Die set and the Pull Card Edges. I also used Junks the Monkey all by Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs
And more yummy patterned paper by My Favorite Things....
I rearranged  Jinks arms so that he was covering his eyes not wanting to look at any candles :)
for the Banner I used the Banner die from the Lorna Label Pop Up.




 And the Card Opened Up!


I used the candle from the Gift Card Accordion set and Props 2 for the Party Hat
The Happy Birthday dies are from the Happy Birthday Pop Up.  Both stamps are old and discontinued.....
Wednesday over at Karen Burniston's Blog you will get to see all the other designers cards along with a fun video and card by Karen herself.
I'll be back tomorrow with my final card for the challenge.
Thank You for stopping by and have a great day!
XO


  

   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...