Sunday, March 13, 2016

My first card for this months Karen Burniton Designer challenge!

Hi,

It's almost time for the Karen Burniston designer challenge for March, this months theme is Pull Cards....
I made three this month and am here to show you card #1 using the Hanging Charm Pull Tab Die set along with the Hot Air balloon Pop Up die set and some other dies by Karen and the Stitched Rectangle set by Els It is not real often I use patterned papers but I am really loving the plaids and Dots by My Favorite Things.

 I used a sentiment from the What's Up stamp set by Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs.
And the Happy Birthday Dies by Karen as well.


 Here is the card opened up!


 The Celebrate on the inside was stamped using a stamp from the set Lucky Birthday and In Style was computer generated.
The clouds I used are from the All Seasons Tree die set.
Wednesday over at Karen Burniston's Blog you will get to see ALL the designers cards and a fun video and card by Karen herself....
I'll be back tomorrow with card number 2!
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day.....
XO

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Kelly, this is fabulous! WOW!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...