Friday, December 4, 2015

Happy 11 Years to my Mr.!

Hi,

Today is our Anniversary and just like any other year I am scrambling to make a card for Dale the morning of!  It would be so easy just to buy one but he is my Biggest supporter of this mad hobby of mine so a handmade card he will get..... :)

Here is the Front:


And the inside.....

I have been really busy getting things done for CHA as we leave for Phoenix the 18th to spend the holidays with family....

Hope you have a wonderful Friday and weekend!
XO
Supplies are linked below :)


  

   

1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

Happy Happy Anniversary to you and Dale! You are so lucky to have each other--and a little Sassi thrown in for more joy in your lives! Love you two! ♥

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...