Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December Karen Burniston Designer Challenge Home for the Holidays!

Hi,

It's that time of month when the Karen Burniston Designers get to show what they created for this months challenge! This month our challenge was Home for The Holidays....
With a little idea planted in my head talking to Karen I decided to make a front door on the Rectangle Pull Card and put Rudy's head on the front!


Here is the front of my card:


I used several die sets to create this.... and two of the dies are brand new shipping to stores as I type this!  Can you guess which ones?  The Door Handle was created using the slot die from the NEW Oval Pull card and the Edges around the door were created using the NEW Pull card edges :) I can't wait until you can see this Awesome New Collection by Karen Burniston!!  Elizabeth Craft Designs will be showing them today so make sure you follow their Blog and the Facebook page too!!

Here is the Inside:

 I computer generated the Sentiment and used a tree from the Evergreen Pivot set covered in Silk Microfine Glitter to the Bottom.

Wednesday on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog you will get to see ALL of the designers creations and Karen will have a video and card to show as well!!

I'm hoping to be back tomorrow with another card created for this challenge!
Supplies are linked below!

Have a Beautiful Day.......



  

   

1 comment:

StampOwl said...

such a clever idea to turn the rectangle into a door and mount Rudy on it.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...