Monday, October 5, 2015

A Rectangle Pull card with Lucky the Rabbit and New Karen Burniston Stamps Coming Soon!

Hi,

I have a fun card today that I created using The Rectangle Pull Card and New Stamps and Dies coming the end of this month by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Lucky the Rabbit is definitely one of my favorite character's by Karen Burniston and the Basket die is just genius.....

Here is my card in the Closed Position:

I Love that she has a mini Lucky in stamp form and some really great sentiments too!
The Thanks die comes with the New Flourish  Gift Frame.
I used a MFT background stamp for the card base and splattered it with a little Kuretake Watercolor!

Here is the card in the open position:



I can't wait until the new stamps dies are available and see what you all do with them!
I hope you have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by.....
XO



  
   




  


















   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...