Thursday, October 1, 2015

A Fun Fall Colored Accordion and a SALE at Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

It's been a while since I have played with my ECD Peel Off Stickers but I was playing with my Zig Clean Color Brush Pens and the Peel Off's were perfect for practicing my watercolor with them. I decided to use mainly Fall colors and create a Fun card using the Fancy Label Accordion by Karen Burniston for ECD.  These Butterfly Peel Off's are designed to fit perfectly on the Fancy Label.

Here is my Card in the closed position:

Partially open:


And the card opened up:

I thought it would be fun to make a Butterfly Garland on the inside of this card using the Butterfly Accessory dies by Karen Burniston! I don't often use Real Fall Colors but I Love the Orange and Yellow a long with the blues :)
The Happy is from the Happy Birthday Pop It Up by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs as well as the Oval I used for the sentiment from the Oval Accordion set.
I embossed the Fancy Frame Edges using the Trendy Tiles Embossing folder by Karen Burniston.

I really struggled with the clean color brush pens until I talked to my friend Mary Dawn and got the right paper. Since them I just can't put them down they are so beautiful to water color with.


OHHHHH and there is a Sale right now at Elizabeth Craft Designs and several of the Fun Fall Items are on Sale at Great Prices!  Go Snag some to play with..... HERE!

Hope you have a Wonderful Day!
XO



  



















   

   

1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

Quite possibly my most favorite accordion card! Love the colors, love the butterflies!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...