Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A Lacy Girly card with Jolly!!

Hi,

Have you met Jolly?  He is one of my very favorites New Characters by Karen Burniston that is available Now at Elizabeth Craft Designs!
I thought Jolly might look good done in the Silk Microfine Glitter Technique with some Pink for a fun Girly Christmas card!

Here is the Front:

I used Karen's New stamps on the Front from the Merry and Bright Collection and a SMG Tree from the Evergreen Pivot set. On the Bottom I used a piece of the SMG Lace Technique cut with the Agatha Edges. The Background stamp is Hero Arts.

Here is the Inside:


 I used the New Gift Card Holder Pop It Up and instead of the sleigh I put a tree from the Evergreen Pivot set and Holly on the front. Jolly's Hat was cut from Adhesive Velvet by Elizabeth Craft Designs in Pink and White and I used some Glitter Dots to decorate the tree.
I just Love the Sleigh and Gift card holder die I know it will come in so handy for gift giving.  There is so much you can do with it for any occasion.

Here is a Close Up!


Supplies used are linked below!
Thanks for stopping and have a Wonderful day!
XO



  
   



  

























   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...