Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A Card For My Little Brother.....

Hi,

I'm trying to get caught up on Birthday cards and I needed to get a card in the mail today for my younger brother as his birthday is in just a few days!  I needed to keep the card fairly simple but had to make it a Pop It Ups :) using lots of Elizabeth Craft Designs/Karen Burniston Dies,
The New Hero Arts Dog was a Perfect addition to a Bok-eh Background I created using a mask I created from dies, watercolor and pigment ink :) this is my entry for the day for the #thedailymarker30daycolorchallenge

Here is the Front:


And the Inside:


Pretty simple and to the point.... I used several of the ECD/Karen Burniston Dies for this (Linked Below ) and also a Simon Says Stamp Brothers Die. Sentiments are by Paper Smooches!

I'm heading out of town in a few days to see the kids and have several things to get done first.....Brother's are so special I'm glad his card is on the way to him!

Hope you have a great day!  thanks for stopping by......

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love the Bokah background, I was just thinking of doing this for one of my cards today. Fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration.

donna mikasa said...

Love this! Your bokeh background is awesome!!

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Loving your cards! So cute and they make me laugh - this one is one of my favs! You do amazing work!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...