Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A Card for Jacob....

Hi,

A friend of mine asked if I could send a card to a child she knows that is starting Chemo.  So sad :( I don't think any child should ever hurt.  It took me a few days to get it done as I have been crazy busy tying up loose ends before I leave for the weekend to see the kids.  I decided to use some New Hero Arts and Simon Says Stamps and the Rectangle Pull Card and a few other dies  by ECD/Karen Burniston.

Here is the card closed:

I just Adore that Hero Arts Raccoon!

And it opened up:

And one more photo....



I Hope he will like this card....
Hope you have a Wonderful rest of the week...I'm heading to see my kiddo's!
Supplies Linked Below
XO



  

   


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...