- Welcome to the Hero Arts Hostess Hop, featuring fabulous stamps from the new 2015 release!
- If you’ve been following along, you’ve just arrived from my Friend Deborah Nolan's Blog!
- Hero Arts will be awarding prizes from randomly drawn comments. For a chance to win, simply comment on ANY of the stops along the hop on ANY day, including each day’s starting post at the Hero Club Blog. The more comments you leave, the better your chance of winning!
- If you find a broken link, you'll find a master list of the hop links at the Hero Arts Club Blog . Also, please report broken links to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then I made another Card with the same set but not as silly :)
I Love the cactus set...so perfect for Arizona and the CG662 Triangle Background is so versatile.
Here is another card I created using the Triangle Background and the Hero Arts Large Butterfly Die.
I Love using the Hero Art Layering Papers and turning them inside out for a Pop of color on the inside.
I also was given the New wood block F6074 You're my cup of coffee so I combined it with the older clear set CL731 Need Caffeine and made a simple card.
- Your next stop on the Hero Arts Hostess Blog Hop is Jenn Biederman ! Be sure to leave comments a long the way for a chance to win some Fun prizes!! Hero Arts will randomly choose three people from the comments thought the week to receive a Hero Arts Prize Pack!!
Thank you for Hopping with us today, make sure you head to the Hero Arts Blog for
tomorrow's group of Hosti's!
Supplies are linked below :)
Have a Great Day!!!