Saturday, January 10, 2015

Your Puuuurty!

Hi,

CHA has started and I can start showing you my samples made with the New  Elizabeth Craft Designs/Karen Burniston die sets! This release is so Awesome 17 New Die sets by Karen!

The one I'm showing you today is Whiskers the Cat!  He/She is so much Fun.... I decided to make mine a lace kitty using the Lace Silk Microfine Glitter Technique.  I also used the Ring Accordion die set and used the scalloped edges that comes in the set!

Here is the Front:


And the card Opened up!


Love that little mouse that comes with Whiskers! I also used a new die from the Beach Edges set for the Pink Hill whiskers is sitting on.  The sentiments I used on this card are Paper Smooches!

I'll be back tomorrow to show you another creation....



  

1 comment:

Theresa said...

with all the cat lovers I know, this will keep me in birthday cards for a year. thanks as always for sharing.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...