Sunday, January 11, 2015

A Fun Card I made for CHA using one of my Favorite NEW Karen Burniston sets!

Hi,

You all know how I love a little Silk Microfine Glitter? Well Put your sun glasses on as this card contains lots of Sparkle!
One of the New Characters by Karen Burniston  for Elizabeth Craft Designs is a Crab named Rocky and I adore him!  Another new set released at CHA is a Bathtub Pop Stand (A totally new type of die by Karen) It's such a fun set!
I kept the front of my card Very Simple with just a little wording and a little Silk Microfine Glitter :)

I used the Happy Birthday from the Happy Birthday Pop It up for the front.

Here is the Inside:


I just Love Rocky and the Glittery Scene it made me smile Big!
The Speech Bubble is a new die found in the New Rectangle Accordion set.
And the water coming out of the faucet is Whiskers (Whiskers :)  ) The light blue is a mix of A tiny Bit of blue with some Cool Diamond Silk Microfine glitter...... The yellow on the little rubber ducky is Cool Diamond over yellow cardstock.

These new dies are sooooooo much Fun, you will want them ALL!

I'll be back Monday to show some more.....Hope you are having a perfect weekend!



1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

You could just stick Rocky on a card and that would be so FUN!! Love all the glitter!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...