Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Little Halloween Fun.....

Hi,

We are getting ready to go to Phoenix for the weekend and spend some time with the kids!!  Every year we go to a Pumpkin Patch there..it is our tradition!  I wanted to make the kids some fun cards using my Pop N Cuts by Karen Berniston...... On her Blog she shows how to make a Faux Floor on them  so on one of the cards I tried this!! Sooooooo Fun!

Here is the card with the Faux Floor....


I put the little Ghost in the Air on an Action Wobbler...they are so fun I know the kids will love this!
Added some Dry Glitter to the Vampires Cape and Some Sparkly fluff to my Ghosts...just makes it more Fun!

Here is another one I made before I discovered the Faux Floor.....


I just LOVE these Pop N Cuts.. See the Grungeboard Cat with Googly eyes?  I covered him with Black Eyeliner Sparkly Fluff!  The Haunted House was made with a Grungeboard House I have Hoarded for several years and unfortunately I think it is now Discontinued!! :(

Here is the Front of this card I hope to find a plastic spider today to attach to the web....


I know the kids will love these fun cards and I really had a blast making them too......
I just can't wait to get more inserts for my base die.....

Have you played with the Inspiration Emporium Challenge this month?  It is to make some Halloween Decor.....
Go HERE to Check it out!

Here is a Little Funky door Hanger I made for the Challenge using some Supplies from inspiration Emporium!

I should have cleaned my dirty Door before I took the Photo..... :)  But you get the Just!

Hope you have a great weekend.......
I hope to have some new photos to post of my Grand Babies when we return!!

Thanks for Stopping by!  Hugs!

Follow Me on Pinterest




7 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Such cute, fun cards Kelly the kids will love them!

Julie said...

Fabulous halloween makes Kelly! Love the hanger especially! Hugs, Juliexx

Sue McRae said...

Your cards are too fun Kelly, there's so many fab elements to take in and that Sparkly Fluff stuff looks so cool, have to get my hands on some!

Barb said...

Have a great time with your family, Kelly! Can't wait to see the photos! Love these amazing cards - you are so talented! The kids will love 'em! Your door hanger turned out so cute too! :)

Dawn T said...

great cards Kelly. Love the faux floor.

Candis said...

Those pop-up cards were seriously awesome, and even more so in person!
Love that festive hanger too.

Alice said...

absolutely adore your pup up cards, girl!! so much fun and the details are fabulous!!! awesome door hanger, too! you ROCK, girl!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...