Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Paper Smooches Meets Hero Arts......

Hi....I have a very simple card to share with you today using a few fun stamps from Hero Arts and Paper Smooches......
I have always loved these Flowers from Hero Arts 2 sizes,  open and solid.  Makes for a Fun Background... I used the Designer Woodblock stamp for the grass as Shari Carroll showed on the Hero Arts blog a while back....Love this!!  The little Roo and the Wording Roo are from one of my favorite sets by Paper Smooches!  I'm a little partial to Roo as that is what we call Sweet Baby Noah.  Anyhow....here is the card!


Favorite Colors Favorite stamps makes for an Easy card......


Hope you have a great day...Thanks so Much for Stopping by!!  Hugs.....

11 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love how you used the two company's stamps together! This is so CUTE!! Love the background and the detailed stitching! AWESOME!!

Dotty Jo said...

This is great Kelly! I'm sooooo getting into paper smooches stamps and have just ordered their cute snowmen. Love that cute Roo! Jo x

donna mikasa said...

So cute! Love that background and must give Shari's grass a try--so cool!! Fun sentiment, too! Hope you're having a great week! Hugs!

Lin said...

So cute, Kelly! Made me smile - hugs to your little Roo!

Amy said...

Oh, this is adorable Kelly! Love the flower background, it looks so cool and Roo is too cute! Amazing card!

Dawn T said...

adorable Kelly. Love the grass and the Roo is so cute.

Tiffany Ervin said...

This roo is perfectly sweet, Kelly!!! Love all the different combinations of stamping you used to create this!

Alice said...

love the flower background. super duper cute card, Kelly! love it! hope you are having a lovely week, my friend! love ya! =)

farmhouse-story said...

very sweet, kelly--i love p.s.:)

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh... this is gorgeous, Kelly! Love your background design, super duper amazing card! Have a beautiful weekend, hugs!!

Julie M said...

What a great card, Kelly - I love those flowers - such a vibrant background. And that little Roo is such fun!

Julie :o)

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...