Monday, August 29, 2011

A Few Little Christmas Cards with Hero Arts Stamps!!

Hi....Happy Monday!!
I got to color a little yesterday and am really trying to get a jump on some of my Christmas cards.  I got THIS cute little Stamp from Hero Arts and couldn't wait to play with it.....
Here are the cards I made!

And the Blue Car.....

I had this Hero Arts mouse from an Older set that just needed to go in this car....I had to reverse him and my reversing stamp is buried somewhere in CA......so I made it work using a little rubber scrap!
What do you think?
I made the sky using the Hero Arts Clouds Background and The Envelope Pattern Background.

Head over to the Jane's Doodles Blog to see a Simple card I made using one of the new stamps coming out real soon.......

Hope you have a Beautiful Day...today is my cleaning day to get ready for Nixen tomorrow....
Hugs,

10 comments:

Barb said...

I love these cards, Kelly! So fun with the mouse in the car! Loved your card over at Jane's Doodles too!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous cards, Kelly! That cloud background looks amazing!! Love them!! Have a beautiful week, hugs!!

Candis said...

I keep thinking that I'm going to see SNOW falling on your blog when I click over here! haaa
All these Christmas cards really have me excited for the holidays, though. I hope you don't leave 'til afterward, so we can make our: thanksgiving turkey cookies, your famous sugar cookies with Camden, & lots more fun things like that together!

Alice said...

too cute!! love how you tie the trees on top of the cars using bakers twine. too clever! fab cards, Kelly! love them both!

Emily Leiphart said...

Eeek, these are so cute, Kelly! I love that car (on my wish list) and the mouse is adorable!

Jenni said...

those cards are adorable!!!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Hehe! That car image with the tree is so adorable! I applaud you for getting such a good start on your x-mas cards, you're so good! Sometimes I will make a few and end up not sending them or I forget. Oy!

Dawn T said...

these are adorable Kelly. What such fun cards for Christmas. Love the envie pattern on the clouds/

donna mikasa said...

Soooo cute! Love how you reversed the mouse to fit the car, and the cloud background looks awesome! Off to Jane's to see your card...Hugs!

~amy~ said...

yahoooo for christmas cards!!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...