Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Have you been SMOOCHED?

Hi...I have not had too much time to put cards together since we have been back...We are watching sweet Nixen three days a week and Noah one day a week...Love my chubby boy babies..!
I have so many things colored that need to get to cards.

I got two sets of Paper Smooches stamps by Kim Hughes before we left and just Love the Birthday buddies set!! I have always loved Kim Hughes Images and was so glad to see her making stamps again.... This set is so fun for Birthday cards for kids or anyone really....
Here are two simple little cards I made with this set.



I can't wait to get more of her fun sets......check them out HERE!

Hope you have a wonderful day.........

Kelly

10 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Kelly! These cards are adorable! I love your coloring! Wonderful colors on each one and that bow on the second card is perfection!(I sent your card off in the mail today.)Hugs! :)

Kryssi said...

Eeeks, yay, you got smooched!!! The deadline to submit/upload for April's guest designer spot is tonight! Go go go! And good luck! :)

Jane said...

ADORABLE!!!!!! LOVE them!

Maylee said...

Super fun cards Kelly!

kasia c. said...

Wow! Fantastic cards! I am envious of your brilliant colouring and I love the embossed clouds on the top one! :)

Stamping Cafe said...

Super duper adorable cards, Kelly! I hope you are able to enter them for the guest designer spot in time today! Love your cards and love ya!!

Alice said...

i LOVE her stamps, too! super duper cute cards, Kelly! LOVE them!! big hugs and smooches!! =)

Dawn T said...

gorgeous cards. I think they are so cute Kelly.

Beate said...

Girl, you are rocking those backgrounds! Your cards are adorable. I will have to try my hand one pieced backgrounds. They look amazing.
Hugs and smiles

Tiffany Ervin said...

I'm starting to think I need these cute sets, really loving the images popping up everywhere in blogland! Love your coloring!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...