Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Inchies.....

I got one more set of my July inchies Finished tonight.....one more set to go! I just got the Hero Arts playful animals clear set in the mail today and had to use this owl......

I have used my wood block one before for inchies but it is larger and only showed the head....this one is a perfect size for an Inchie!!



In other news...still waiting for Camden to be born.....Babies don't always arrive when you want them too! This Grandma will have to sit back and be patient......as hard as it is......



Dale had his first therapy today and is really sore...but we really like this therapy place and I think he will get a lot out of it. the man that is seeing him specializes in shoulders so it is nice to know he is in good hands.

2 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Super cute!!! I think I'll have to get that set! Need some 'just right for inchies' goodies...

And, after all these posts, today is the first day I 'got it' that you are going to be a Grandma! I thought this was a sister's baby!!!!!

Woah! Congrats!

stamppurr said...

Hey the grandma waiting is hard. Let me know. glad Dale is getting a good therapist.
Great art work

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...