Tuesday, July 1, 2008

And Still Here....So I made a kids card!



Candis had her Drs apt today and we are still in the waiting...the Dr. could not do anything to help it progress as she is still only one cm....
I will sit back and be patient now.....
I really need to get the other 2 inchies done for July but only got a kids card made.
On the Hero Blog today Jennifer did this pop up design and since it had been so long since I made one...I wanted to give it a try! I did this with gamasol...I should have used my copics as I am not that good with the gamasol.....
This one will go to Jennifer for her nieces and nephew who are in Liberia with their parents.
Their Dad is doing dentistry over there for less fortunate.....
Jennifer is having a card drive for cards for the children and although I do not have a lot of time right now...I had to make one!
On to inchies tomorrow.....

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...