Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Queen of the Owls....and another Addiction!!



I Love this BIG owl...it is hard to color though as she is so large....I dressed her up a bit in my favorite thing right now....

First Ribbon then flowers and now Gemstones....!!! Here is a photo showing some of my gems....

Everytime I order a stamp I get more gems...I am using them though...which is always hard when I Love something so much.... I just can't get enough....
Candis says she feels fine today and no pains....She has a Dr. apt. on tuesday and she says that can't come soon enough!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love bling too...have two drawers full also!! Man its hard to be addicted..haha

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...