Sunday, June 29, 2008

One more For the inchie challenge...and great Mail!





I got my June spinner from Lynn and July's from Jan.....Sure love them both and my spinner is getting so nice and Full!
The inchies shown are Top from Lynn and Bottom from Jan...this months theme was fly or red....
I need to get my last two sets done for July...hoping that will happen today!
The card I made with the sweet moments clear set by Hero Arts...I never thought I would use it too much other than the wording I wanted...but it is the cutest set!!! Love it...so Fun.... I think I have all but two of the clear mini sets now...not including the alphabets..I only have 5 of those!
But I do want them ALL!!
No plans today...it is smokey out from the fires...am hoping the air clears soon!!
Still waiting on that call to Fly out of here....

1 comment:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Loving your inchies! Oh my the card is so adorable! Gotta get that clear set...
I'm with you... I want all the alphas!!!!!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...