Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Just a Lonely ATC.....










Dale and I had some errands to run this morning.....when we go into town, I usually stop at Beverly's and see if they have anything I need.
Well yesterday Jan had sent me a picture of these owls she spotted on the internet..... I thought since they were Stampendous...Beverly's might have them! they did......


So I came home and made an ATC.....
It was REALLY hard to get anything done in the stamp room as it is a MESS!! So before I do any more ART.....It must get some attention! So off I go.......

1 comment:

Jan aka StampQn said...

Ohhhh, it's lovely. Maybe I will go to Beverlys tonight.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...