Monday, January 28, 2008

Just a card....and a box!


I actually made a few cards today but two of them I can't show as the recipients might see......
This one I made kind of like one we did in the marathon over the weekend.

Rained all night and today the sun came out! I thought we were going to get more this afternoon but so far none.

I am looking for some scrapbook paper with little skulls and cross bones...if anyone knows of any please leave me a post.....
My Daughter...strange as it may be.....
Wants her baby shower invites to have skulls and cross bones???? Don't ask..

I also made this little Box and tiny album for Jerri Sue as I am sending to her this swap round.
We needed to make a card for letter N...I chose to use my new grungeboard and did not want to waste it on a card....so I made a box with her initials on top!
I am sure she has gotten it and it is safe to show...I hope...??

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...