Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I think I'm Getting there....






Well I'm getting there on the Christmas cards.... I had gotten a Melissa Frances card kit earlier and the colors were done in blues and Browns ...I really liked the colors as far as being different for Christmas! I had to add a few birds.....
I went to the scrapbook store last week and bought red and green card stock for my cards, but I'm kind of hung up on the blue and brown thing! There is always Valentines and St. Patty's right? I'm almost finished shopping if my son in law would hurry and get me his list!!!
Can't believe Christmas is only 21 days away.......

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love those cards...I'll take them all!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...