Sunday, December 2, 2007

For the Birds!


I ran out this morning without Dale...to get us a Starbucks! There is this gift store next door that alway has the most amazing trees decorated. I walked in and thought I would just Look!
I first spotted the red bird and thought of a friend that loves red and birds...I had to get it! Then i saw the cream bird with purple glitter in the body...I grabbed it for me!
After I paid and was about to walk out...I saw the amazing purple bird!! Well I knew I couldn't leave without getting it too! So now I have added some birds to my tree!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those birds are great!

mickeydee said...

Those birds are so pretty! (by the way, someone needs to buy you a stocking!)

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...