Sunday, September 30, 2007

New Toys and GREAT Mail!!




The top image are the things I bought at the convention on Saturday....It was crowded there but always fun to get new toys....







The darling book below....
is one Rachel made me as a thank you for sending to her in the S-cubed swap this last round.....She put all the photos in it from her summer trip here...
I Love it!

the ATC's above are the weekly themed ones that I swap with Jan and Roc...these are ones by Jan and they are WONDERFUL!!! I Love getting fun mail.....

We had a nice time at the Delta but am glad to be home....it always wears me out packing and unpacking!!

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...