Friday, September 28, 2007

Bird ATC's


Finished my Bird ATC's this morning....Love Birds....

We had a really nice visit with Dale's Auntie...She was so surprised and sat up and cried and cried.
Makes our hearts feel good to make someone so happy.
We brought her balloons and a piece of rhubarb pie...her favorite. We got her a new cordless phone with BIG numbers so she will have it when she goes home We also brought her a little gerber daisy plant....She was thrilled!

Tomorrow is the San Jose Rubber Stamp convention and I'm excited for that!
Today we have errands and need to go help Georgia get a tree for her back yard.....

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...