Wednesday, September 21, 2016

A Wedding Card using Dies, Stamps and Stencil by Karen Burniston and a Tutorial on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog!

Hi,

One of the things I love about making cards is you can make them in any colors you want...I needed a card for a wedding and wanted to make it in their colors and because I made it myself...it was easy!
I used some New dies just released by Karen Burniston for  and other supplies available from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Here is the Front:






And the card opened up!
I just love the New Anita Frames Pop Up....so many possibilities!




And a couple of close ups ;)
 


I have a tutorial on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog today :)
The card I made for the tutorial is slightly different and pictured below.

Head over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and see how I made this....
Thank you for stopping be my blog today and have a perfect day!
XO

No comments:

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....